Published on October 23, 2017 Comment(s): 0
Greetings from wet and windy Shoreham-by-Sea! Just thought you'd like to know that we are loving our Charlie McLeod robes - nice and toasty after our morning swims.
What I like
- The length
- The cuff to keep draughts from going up the sleeves
- The drawstring waist again to stop draughts
- The hood
- The fleecy lining
- The bag
What maybe could be improved
- Ability to pull the drawstring from the outside
- Slightly longer inner cuff bits
- Ring inside the bag to hook keys
- White label to write a name on inside (so we can tell which is whose)
- Slightly bigger hanging loop..
These are all very minor possible refinements, overall I am very happy and imagine it will make getting out of the water much more pleasant as the days get colder.